Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pippa Middleton: His heart for his teacher hockey "canon" - auFeminin.com

Who has never cracked on one of his teachers in college or high school? In any event, Pippa Middleton! It is in his column for The Spectator Magazine , called My schoolgirl sports confessions , the younger sister of Kate Middleton made a few revelations about his love of youth and particularly his sports teacher.

When I close my eyes and think of sports I practiced in school, I imagine the field hockey stick in hand, bright mouthguard plated on my jaws and a bandana on the forehead … I also hear the booming voice of Mr. Markham, but our fierce gun coach, encouraging us all , “explains Pippa in his paper. Besides his sexy teacher, the young woman also remembers the boys in her school often came to see her and her teammates during games.

The Daily Mail was amused to find the famous Mr Markham, a former hockey player who is now principal of Hockerill Anglo-European College in Hertfordshire. If the former gym teacher did not want to talk about his former student and its very flattering description in English newspaper, his father 71 years, David, who found it funny, did not bother to go his little comment: “ I think it must have been confused by this description is quite reserved but Kate (wife of Mr Markham, ed) will find it fun ..” <. / p>class=”paragraphe”>

I would not say it was” fierce “but it was what I call . the traditional look of Professor He could look you in a way that attracted your eyes “

Read also:. Pippa Middleton: No, she is not engaged to Nico Jackson

p 89EKCgBk8MZdE

No comments:

Post a Comment