Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mézidon-Canon. 141 crews in the rally under the sun - Ouest-France

This Sunday, the main animation Mézidon-Canon and neighboring towns, the rally Ecurie Augeronne the eighteenth name, always appreciated the 141 crews start with, the menu, two special to go three times.

Questions to three teams competing.

Joachim Mawdley (Rouen). “I my grandfather and my father were the rally, so I bathed in this young sport. Mézidon come, first it is a regional rally with a nice tray with 140 other e ngagés, beautiful cars so the amount and quality, perfect organization and two special, fast, one more technique to make the most of the car. “

Julien Liard (Lisieux) “I come from a very early, thanks to my father who is an avid. So at 16 I started as a co-pilot and two years later, the driver’s license in hand, I took a drive and it’s been ten years since it lasts. Coming here is important considering the quality of teams and great organization. The organizers have proven, it is a guarantee of safety. This is the sixth time I come. This year, the stages are very beautiful, very tricky, too, is what is interesting. “

Anaëlle André (Bayeux) “I’m 23 years old and this is my first rally as a driver, three front copilot. I am passionate about since I was young because my father was a motor racing, then my brother, it became natural to trace his parents. Here it appears that as soon as you arrive, it is the perfect organization. Then for special, I recognized there is fast, then the technique for the first time I will do the maximum. “

p 89EKCgBk8MZdE

No comments:

Post a Comment