Monday, July 22, 2013

Belocian is still hot! - France.Antilles.fr Guadeloupe

A little over a year after making the world’s best performance of all time in the 110 m hurdles in cadets (13” 12), Wilhelm Belocian (18 years) even panic the times Saturday in Rieti (Italy), capturing the European record in the junior (13” 18 + 0.9 meter wind) with respect to the key. Just-my-stru them

Nothing stops Wilhelm Belocian. Nothing scares him. It would have feared the Italian Lorenzo Perini before his supporters, who had beaten the day before the European record (13” 32). Beside the Transalpine (lane 4), the hurdler of Lamentinois Stadium, in lane 5, never flinched, never deviated from its direction: European gold. “I never thought about the Italian and his record,” he says from Rieti.

Author quiet series and a semifinal well managed, “Belo” has started in the final. Author of a great start, he did not leave any hope to Perini to pick. “I do not know if my race was perfect, he recalls. All I know is that it brought me victory. “

NOT SO EASY ON THE END

look easy – as usual, it was clear, was striking. “I was not so easy in the end, he cut. It was a little more laborious, I felt like digging. But I had more rage and gnac to win. “

not only protected Vaïtilingon Rico has not folded but has increasingly pushed the boundaries of time with his time of 13” 18! Unexpected? “Bluntly, he said after pointing the finger at the digital table signing his time. I did not expect. At the same time, I trained all season for this. Behind, there is a lot of work. I started last October. , I’m really happy! “From now on vacation,” Belo “fourth yesterday with the 4x100m relay, loop his season with a bang, as in 2012 as in 2011. Where will it stop? That’s the question …

– THEY SAID

Belocian Wilhelm, European junior record holder in the 110m hurdles: “I am a man championships”

“I like when there is competition. I am a man of championships, I can completely transform me! In addition, it was fine with the heat as I like. Everything was convened to achieve good performance. I trained well for departures and do not make mistakes on it. I struggled to break down the times early in the year because of the tray but the work paid off. Next year, I’ll go Staps still Guadeloupe yet. My long-term goal, it is the Olympics in Rio in 2016. “

Ketty Cham, National Technical Advisor: “It was perfection! “

“It was perfection! There is nothing to say, he knew why he was there. He ran without asking any questions. The Italian, it was nothing for him. Its limit? He felt that it was less good, but not at all. There are injuries that can stop it. But it is not in the big leagues, that of seniors. For now, he must try to raise the bar as high as possible. It does with the way. “

– Belocian in 2013

13” 49 in Nassau (Bahamas Carifta Games)

13” 85 at the meeting of Baie-Mahault

13” to 51 Abymes (Guadeloupe championships)

13” 61 in Rieti (Italy, European Junior Championships Series)

13” 56 in Rieti (Italy, the European junior semifinals, championships)

13” 18 in Rieti (Italy, European Junior Championships, final)

p 89EKCgBk8MZdE

No comments:

Post a Comment