Thursday, January 16, 2014

Willow Smith enigmatic canon but for Karl Lagerfeld - Staragora

© Karl Lagerfeld 16/01/2014 at 10:54
1a0f2334ef09b02a3b71cca3cdcf52ce52d7d4506153a

Willow Smith has always had a very unique look, the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett immediately displayed with colorful and original style, sporting haircuts pretty special for that one realizes that was not to be easily dictate his conduct on look. So as that card with the song called Whip my hair

Regarding his style, teen thirteen told that there had been a real change, but it would spend “converse and t-shirt”, to “Givenchy heels and leather pants” without problem, his style is quite unpredictable. For this session in black and white, the young star appeared mysterious lookée to death with multiple accessories, almost lunar …

Read also: Karl Lagerfeld against round

staragora blank 8ad66644b46ad1651be40a7f0459689952d7b4b17d072
Willow Smith mysterious for V Magazine
© V Magazine Karl Lagerfeld

V Magazine Karl Lagerfeld

Few

impressed by Karl Lagerfeld who led this dark photo shoot for V Magazine carried happened newsstands this Jan. 16, Willow Smith added: “I never know in advance what I’ll wear I just wear clothes in which I feel good. “

Happy

this before shooting one of the greatest fashion, the young singer and actress added: “ He was very open and friendly, I was afraid it is very mysterious and that peers at me through his sunglasses, assessing me constantly, but in fact it was just amazing. I do not have words for it is so amazing icon “

And you, what do you think of Willow Smith shooting?

Read also: Karl Lagerfeld takes the Metro

!

other stars of the article:

p 89EKCgBk8MZdE

No comments:

Post a Comment