Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cameroon - Final Cup Cameroon Canon Yaoundé ... - Opening on Cameroon

leaders, players and supporters index referees lost the final against Yong Sport Academy, have deprived their team. Canon Yaoundé lost the final of the 54th edition of the Cup of Cameroon football last Sunday against Yong Sport Academy in Bamenda, who beat shootout with a score of 4 shots to 1.

div

Only players leaders and supporters have already found the reason for the defeat. “You saw that Canon has dominated the game from start to finish. Of course we are disappointed but we will not become the laughing stock of anyone. You ask the referees what I mean. They recognize themselves in my words “fuming Céline Eko Chair of the Board of Canon Yaoundé at the end of the match.
And Sun Nyasa his special adviser does not gloves to accuse the referee of Manding Bakaly match. “We dominated our opponent. Unfortunately we had in front of us the twelfth player Yong sport name Mandeng Bakaly. He denied two clear penalties Canon. It’s a shame for our football. All week this gentleman through some people called asking us to do something. Many times someone has me

called to tell me that he is the friend of Manding and it must be that.

Mandeng Bakaly tried to contact the leaders of Canon Yaoundé. And when I met him after the technical meeting he told me: “As you think Canon is stronger we’ll see.” I screamed and he told me “every time we match you come to Yaoundé you do not mind official.” I drew the attention of some people whose Etienne Tamo (former director of the Ed Fécafoot) which was not far from me. I told him that Mandeng tells me something serious. Etienne Tamo went to Manding and told him: “beware Sun has just reported to me that you told him something …”

Even within the technical supervision of the club. Nkolndongo it is not tender to the arbitrator. “Canon Yaoundé did not usually talk about referees. But I’m really disappointed by the behavior of those who led the final. In the first half we got a penalty that was not called. In addition to this referee expels our central defender. Even outnumbered we had control of the game except at the end the players seemed more mentally exhausted and it was felt at the meeting of the penalty shootout, “said Narcisse we Tinkeu assistant coach .

The acknowledgment that we joined yesterday the phone does not recognize himself in all these objections. “If they say I contacted them they show the records of the numbers of these people. I do not have the right to talk about the facts of this game are technical questions and I have the right to reserve. Get closer instructors Fécafoot with the video of this match they will tell you if I have misdirected this game. I played this game and made all the decisions in my soul and conscience. I am surprised because I receive congratulations from all sides. I understand. When you lose a game of this magnitude are looking for a scapegoat defended Mandeng Bakaly.

p 89EKCgBk8MZdE

No comments:

Post a Comment