Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fashion: Hannah Selleck: Tom Selleck's daughter barrel for ... - Public.fr

daughter of his father has grown! Hannah is an accomplished horsewoman, but not that it has added another string to his bow by trying to modeling.

div

young 25 year old girl who just Los Angeles is the new face of Reviver , a brand of deodorant wipes for clothes. The campaign video shows Miss Seleck use the product in several situations, training in the gym at rest in underwear in a smoky room. In another scene, we see Hannah sitting at table devouring dishes flavored with hands, lobster grilled steak. The grand finale features the beautiful young girl leaning on a dumpster, ultra chic in a stunning red evening dress.

Hannah explains why she agreed to lend her face to the image of the brand Reviver : “I spend a lot of time at the barn with my horses when I. discovered Reviver, I thought it was awesome Now I use their wipes every day when I leave the team to make sure that my clothes smell good “ She continues “.. I also keeps wipe relief in my purse when I go out with friends who smoke box. This is a breath of fresh oxygen for my clothes. “

his first shooting, Miss Seleck was capped by Marina Monroe and photographed by the famous Gavin Bond. He is known for his portraits of stars, as sexy as sophisticated as those of Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna or Sasha Baron Cohen.

video shooting proves that Hannah is very comfortable in front of the camera. But for now, the girl prefers to focus his attention on his first passion: horses. She once explained to the magazine Sidelines that his parents had always encouraged to find its own way. Miss Seleck was then tested in several activities: ice skating, ballet, soccer and gymnastics. She also attended acting classes, but is terrified at the idea of ??going on stage.

After obtaining his degree in communication, she completed a summer internship at a PR agency in Beverly Hills, but did not appreciate being locked all day. It is at that moment she realized that riding should be a full-time activity. “My father and mother were always very supportive for riding. Mama is amazing, she attends almost all my shows. (…) I would not be where I am without their love and support. “, she says, excited.

Adele Chaput

p 89EKCgBk8MZdE

No comments:

Post a Comment