Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Céline Eko "Pierre Wome Nlend remains captain Canon ... - Camfoot.com

Very reserved, president of the Board of Directors of Canon Yaoundé we met back on the final lost by his team last Sunday and continues to support its players.

div How do you feel the day after the final lost against Yong Sport Academy?

I will first clarify that, if the Canon Yaoundé players did not come to the ceremony Trophy Man of the Match, it is because they have not been informed. This is not because they challenge the victory of Yong Sport Academy. Everyone who watched this match has been found that Canon has played well. But we have not had the chance to score a goal. The shooting purposes, it is a chance. This is a Lotto. At the show, Canon was not unworthy.

Have you dreamed of this Cup final Cameroon at the beginning of the season?

I arrived in Canon when it is last in the league. In two seasons, I am a 4th championship and Cup finalists Cameroon. That gun has not seen for fifteen years. I take my hat and my encouragement to my young players, who have an average age – apart from two or three -. 25 years

If next season you’re in the final, it will be a problem for you?

not. Canon is not her first final. You know the track record of Canon. Is not our first final, it would have been one more.

What breached Canon in this final?

I allow you, I authorize you to replay the game yourself, even the red card that has been inflicted on Atangana Mvondo. What does it mean when the assistant put his hand to his chest? The yellow card. But the referee decided otherwise and what happened happened.

Do you think the referee was fundamentally against Canon?

His actions on the ground are his own.

What are the sites that you are going to attack you now?

championship resumes on January 18. I go splint.

Your Special Advisor, Sun Nyasa, announced he was taking a sabbatical rest for one year before returning. How did you receive it?

I am honorable Pca (Chairman of the Board, ed.) I do not advise my Special Adviser.

What is the situation of Pierre Wome in Canon?

This is the internal

soup Canon. Pierre Wome Nlend remains to date, captain of sports Canon Yaoundé.

interview Antoine Tella in Yaoundé

p 89EKCgBk8MZdE

No comments:

Post a Comment